Guess who’s back?!? YAY! It’s good to be back. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to those who have stuck around.
It has been a long, hard two months being back at work full time, but now I am finally free. I’ll be working part time doing supply teaching so I’ll have so much more time to spend with my family and to blog. For me, giving up my secure job was a tough choice to make but one that needed to be made. When you start a family, your priorities shift greatly. Compromise is no longer an option when it comes to those you love the most. So I have many things planned in the coming months when it comes to spending time with my little family. We’ve recently celebrated our first wedding anniversary so we made sure to make it a special one that included our beautiful little girl. Zosia’s first Christmas is fast approaching and we want to make it one to remember, even if she wont! We’re planning more days out and about and I plan on attending more mum and baby groups in my local area.
Blog wise, I have so many posts to catch up on but to start lets think about setting November’s blogging goals.
- Catch up on brands posts and correspondences (sorry if you are a brand that’s reached out and I haven’t got back to you, you were always in my thoughts I promise!)
- Catch up on Bullet Journal things and blogging about it
- Write an update post for Zosia
- Christmas ideas for baby and you
- Baby Led Weaning – our experiences so far (possibly some recipe ideas too)
That’s only five points but it is a lot of work. I am looking forward to getting on with some things now as I have been chomping at the bit. Along side these blogging goals I would like to work on a few personal goals too.
- Cook food from scratch so that Zosia can eat what we eat.
- Start doing Yoga regularly again, either at home or part of a group.
- Get organised for Christmas – including hand making gifts and decorations.
So, that’s it for me, what have you got planned for November? Are you as excited for Christmas as we are?